In compliance with the obligations required by art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 for the protection of personal data, we inform you of the methods of collection and use of CreArte Studio data.
1. Purpose of data collection. Common personal data are collected for the management of requests for information and contact with CreArte Studio. They are included in our information system and are processed by authorized personnel. Their treatment is legitimate and will be done in a transparent and responsible way.
2. Obligation and foreseen treatments. The provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your possible renunciation of the provision of data would make it impossible to manage the organizational, administrative and fiscal procedures of the service requested by you.
3. Subjects to whom the data will be communicated. Your personal data will not be disclosed by us; they may be disclosed to any public bodies only if there are legal obligations or to organizations that collaborate with us to manage the existing contract.
4. Retention period, diffusion outside the EU. Your data will be kept for the period required for the provision of the service and in any case not exceeding 5 years. Your data will not be disclosed to countries outside the European Union.
5. Other treatments related to the main purpose. Your availability data may also be used by CreArte Studio exclusively to inform you about our services and initiatives.
Rights of the person providing the data. In the management of your personal data, your rights will be taken into account (articles 15 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679), namely the right to access, rectification and cancellation (right to be forgotten), to limitation of processing, to the opposition to the treatment, the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor. Requests for the application of your rights must be addressed to the data controller, using the contact details below.
Data controller and contact details. The data controller is CreArte Studio, Piazza Castello, 1 - 31046 Oderzo (TV) - ITALY; Telephone +39 333 7474335; E-mail: email@example.com.
The copyright in the contents of this website are owned by CreArte Gallery and permission must be explicitly granted for reproduction or extraction for any purpose.
All images in this website are copyright 1970–present CreArte Gallery, the artists and the photographers.
CreArte Gallery has tried to ensure that the contents and information in this website is accurate and current but this cannot be guaranteed and any person using information from this site does so at their own risk.
CreArte Gallery provides links to other relevant websites, but it is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any linked website and, to the extent permissible by law, excludes all liability which may arise from use of or reference to the linked site.